Monday, June 3, 2013

TGT - Chapter 11 Progress~

I have foreseen that chapter 11 would also not reach its original goal of 5,500 words, but that's quite fine! I have enough side plot for chapter 11 to reach the whole book's 78,000-word goal. Hurray!

If I'm going to write tomorrow, I might actually finish chapter 11 then. Plus another day for the epilogue, and... *gasps* I'm finally done. D-O-N-E.

The book that took me oh so long to write is finally coming to a close! Never have I had a project as big as this that I have actually finished!

No... wait... technically, I still haven't finished with The Glacial Tempest, so, I guess I should not start celebrating for something that I have not yet actually achieved. *sheepish grin*

I'll keep you ghosts--I mean guys and gals--updated. *nods*

No comments:

Post a Comment