Thursday, June 6, 2013

TGT - Chapter 12 (previously chapter 11) Completed!

First, a short explanation: after writing the storyline of Chapter 11: Ayden Cross of Renizen, I have noticed that it's better suited between chapters "Her Curse and Her Redemption" and "Erin's Last Stand". So I have decided to place it as the twelfth chapter instead. From now on I shall refer to this chapter as chapter 12.

So yeah, I have finally finished chapter 12! *cheers*

And you know what's very surprising about this chapter? I initially thought that it would not reach the original chapter goal of at least 5,500 words. Instead, it has reached over a whopping 6,200 words! That's  insanely awesome, I'm telling you!

I have finished its initial proofreading, but it still needs a final proofreading, along with chapters 13 and 14 to make sure chapter 11's storyline is on par with the others.

Now, my... final... target... is the short epilogue. After that... it's all over. The book's completed! This is so fun; months of mind-grinding writing has finally paid off. One more "chapter", and it's all over. So fun! *sighs happily*

To share my enthusiasm, I have already posted the promised Chapter 4: Love to Hatred Turned on the upper right side of this blog! Enjoy reading!

NOTE: I shall begin the epilogue either tomorrow or once I finish proofreading. Maybe tomorrow. I dunno. Thank you, and good night~!

No comments:

Post a Comment