Friday, May 31, 2013

TGT - Chapter 14 Completed!

The last chapter of my book The Glacial Tempest has been finally completed!

Although, it was disappointingly shorter than the other chapters--only 3,700+ words long.

Nevertheless, the ending has been set, and what remains are chapter 11 and the epilogue.

Also, I just finished enrolling for the next semester, which starts on June 13th. I might be able to finish this book by then. And by finish I mean the content; I would still have to read the whole book all over again for proofreading, and then hire a (slightly affordable, if not cheap) professional proofreader to go over the whole book for mistakes I might have missed.

Well, better get started with the unwritten chapters, then! Thanks for reading my ramblings. Wish me luck?

NOTE: I shall post TGT Chapter 4 on this blog once I finish chapter 11 and the epilogue, which hopefully might be before school starts on the thirteenth. *thumbs up*

No comments:

Post a Comment