Friday, May 24, 2013

TGT - Chapter 13 Completed!

It has been yet another grueling week, but the result was definitely worth it!

I have finally finished Chapter 13: Erin's Last Stand, although it still has to go through several proofreading sessions. *laughs* Nevertheless, it's essentially done--plus, it's over 6,300 words long! 800 words beyond the minimum. Woot!

I'm still worried, though, if I have written this chapter beautifully enough, if I could capture the exact tension and emotions that I was hoping for the readers to feel while reading through this part. Oh, well, I guess that's what a control group is for, anyway! I'll just wait for the initial readers' comments regarding the story, and then improve upon it according to their whims. Heh.

As promised, Chapter 3: Into the Tundra is now posted on this blog! Take note, by the way, that this is not professional writing, and my works shall always be prone to grammatical errors and such.

So yea, without further ado, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment