Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My First Post: the Start of a New Day!

Hello, everyone! I'm Christian Estefani, a 20-year-old student from the Philippines. I am an aspiring writer--in fact, I have dreamed of writing and publishing my own book ever since I was in high school a few years back.

Now, I've kick-started my dream, and am now writing my first book!

Funnily enough, the book I am currently writing on is actually the third of its series. "The Chronicles of the Dark Arcanist" is a story of a young boy, Firan Kenzato, and his adventures as he saves the world Eaglehart, from which he was the apparent true protector. It sounds like a cliche, I know, but it's more interesting than it sounds, I think. *laughs* The series will span four books--or that is the original plan, at least.

The third book, "The Glacial Tempest", is a different book from the other three; it's about Firan's ancestor Erin, 500 years ago, who fell from grace as she unintentionally tried to destroy the world she fought so hard to protect. I'm starting on this one because there are some elements in the first book that stemmed from the elements on this book.

So yea,  I shall be checking in on this blog as often as I can, and entertain anyone who would like to ask anything about my story. I shall be posting my progress here, too, if anyone would be interested with that as well. *grins*

Thanks for reading my post!

No comments:

Post a Comment