Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A Short Preview of The Glacial Tempest


Artwork by Jessamyne Ado

I suddenly wondered--why make a blog for a book without a preview of the book itself? It's like setting up a stage concert without the actual singer showing up.

So here's a link to the prologue and chapter 1 of "The Glacial Tempest"!

The Glacial Tempest - PROLOGUE: Hell's Revenge (645 words)
The Glacial Tempest - CHAPTER 1: The Prodigy (6971 words)

Unfortunately, I cannot share everything that I have written in here, since it's supposed to be exclusive, until at least it's finally finished.

And I guarantee that no matter what happens to me, as long as I don't get killed or horribly incapacitated, I'll be able to finish the book at most before the end of 2013. I could have it finished before August 2013, but then again, we can never tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment