Friday, August 23, 2013

Very Few Updates

I know I haven't posted anything in this blog for several weeks now. I've just been busy or distracted with other stuffs that I was not able to focus on my books.

I'm back on that "lazy mode" again. I dunno when will I be able to write Chronos Arcanum with as much speed and gusto as I did on The Glacial Tempest.

Anyway, here's something for you, readers:


My cousin already submitted her final drawing of Erin, and I just recently edited it to be TGT's book cover.

What do you think, guys? Does it look eye-catching enough? *grins*

Going back, I'm more than halfway through proofreading TGT, so I'm nearing its true completion.

I hope I finish it by the end of this year. Ha ha. Yes, yes, I know.

I will post here again if I encounter anything interesting regarding the book series, or if I have finally finished writing CA Chapter 1.

Well, good luck with all of us! I hope you enjoyed reading my stories.

1 comment: